Saturday, June 22, 2013

Puppy Love

I have been super busy lately. The last week and a half has been devoted to feeding puppy's and making sure the momma dog don't squish the puppy's. I love puppy's, I mean who doesn't ? Today is my first day back in my studio, I'm really excited to get back to my normal routine. I have had to walk past my studio room everyday and look at my chair sitting empty, but sometimes we have to push things to the back burner to get everything accomplished. I have a month and a half to sew my tail end off, before school starts back up. Who would have thought I would miss school !?! Trust me I have missed it greatly, it's one of those places where you just fit in. Well I do anyway... Yes I am a big nerd and proud to be one. I am very proud to be apart of the Marshall University Family and wish they would offer some sewing classes, though I haven't found any in the catalog... There has to be at least one right !! You would think anyway.... Enough rattling... Haha ! Xoxo Hope 
Look at that Corgi cuteness ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment