Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today's Agenda..

What can I say ? We were buckled down for our severe storm that last lasted just minutes. I'm really done with our weather channel, anyway today has been one of those productive/goof up days. I tore up a pair of shorts from the early 80s in hope of recreating them. I did what I set out to do but only 2 sizes small for my daughter ;( no biggie though I know they will sale at my booth on the weekend. I have been begging a number of my "friends" to come help me cut fabric one day and let's just say there always busy.. So today I had my almost 10 year old come help me and he did a great job ! I only had to pay him with a promise to go bike riding in the evening.... Who would turn that down !?! Today we had one of Ms.G's friends over and they were running through my 2,000 sq ft. House sounding like a heard of elephants I was just praying everything stayed on the walls... Yes it was one of them days... Rain and humidity plus these mountains... Just makes a mess of things. I know tomorrow will be a better productive day, I'm excited to get back in my routine. Till next time... Xoxo Hope

Here is Moo our corgi. A little girl tried to me she could take better care of her today... That's another post ! Haha Enjoy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment